Sunday, November 22, 2015

What's new?

Too much. Can't believe it has been four years since I put a post on here. In that time lots has happened. Let's see.

Cole is 8 and has a better vocabulary than most adults I know. We have real conversations. Amazing young man. This is him at his day job!


Isabella (my Jelly Bean) is now 6 years old. Wow! where did the time go?



Erin is 4 and still loves her Fairy movies. Bet we have watched the Pirate Fairy a hundred times...give or take. But now she is a Pirate Fairy princes





Jody's mom, Mary is 84 now and despite her health issues is as fun and dapper as ever.





Jody herself is the same wonderful sweet and loving person she has always been. But she's also tough as they come when need be. I am so grateful she is in my life. This is one of my favorite pix. Jody and Jelly Bean when she was two.


Last summer on the scooter.